Famliy Unglert manages the Hotel Altdorfer Hof since 1968. They have a great, multi-culti & young team to support them with their interns.
If you are looking to learn a new skill, our hotel offers you a wonderful learn-work opportunity in Hotel & Gastronomy Industry.
We are looking for friendly, communicative & helpful interns for the following categories: Guest Service Agent, Guest Service Agent with administrative skills, Cook, Bachelor in Hotel Management & Waiting staff.
Interested? Please send your resume or give us a call.
We offer a work- learning programm in the Hotel & Gastronomy industry at the Reception, Restaurant,Management, Housekeeping and all of the theory you will learn at Landesberufsschule für Hotel- und Gaststättenberufe Tettnang or for a Bachelor DHBW Ravensburg.
- Guest Service Agent,
- Guest Service Agent with administrative skills,
- Bachelor in Hotel Management,
- Waiting staff
In order to have fun and be successful in this industry, you must enjoy communicating with people, have a strong team spirit, like to learn other languages and be versatile.
If you would like to apply, don´t hesitate to contact us.
Benefits in joining our team:
- Nice work environment
- Great Work-Life-Balance
- Flat hierarchy & face-to-face communication
- Vacation from Christmas to January
- Help with the apartment search
- Support with the learning programm
- Training opportunities, intern at Akzent Akademie or DEHOGA Akademie
Your skills & qualifications:
- Fluent German
- English, basics at least
- School graduation
- Joy in dealing with high-quality products
- Team spirit
- High commitment, resilience & flexibility
Frau Meike Unglert
T +49 (0)751 5009 – 0
F +49 (0)751 5009 – 70